Senior Full Stack E-Commerce Developer
Posted: December 14, 2021
Swarming Technology is a respected e-commerce development agency with headquarters located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
At Swarming, we focus on more than just building great e-commerce sites for our clients. We strive to continually refine our craft so that we can deliver the solutions and guidance that will help our clients grow their e-commerce business over the long-term. Our e-commerce platforms of expertise include Magento, BigCommerce and Shopify, but we are passionate about learning and incorporating new technology into our processes and projects.
We are currently looking for a Senior Fullstack E-Commerce Developer to help us create high-quality technical solutions for our growing e-commerce clientele. This position is full-time and open to remote work.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute to frontend and backend development initiatives across New Build and Continuous Delivery teams
- Collaborate with development teams across multiple time zones and remote locations
- Assist with estimation of project timelines, costs, and resource needs
- Anticipate client needs, identify solutions, and act in the best interest of the client and the company
- Develop key creative experiences for desktop and mobile e-commerce websites in accordance with customer specifications
- Collaborate on development, implementation, scoping, and testing of interactive experiences for new and ongoing projects
- Work with client and internal teams to quickly resolve critical bugs
- Work with project teams to ensure solutions are delivered on time and on budget
- Research and assess 3rd party solutions and extensions
- 3+ years developing sophisticated Magento 2/Adobe Commerce websites
- Experience working with Magento Open Source
- Comprehensive knowledge of RequireJS and Knockout.js
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
- Experience with React
- Experience using Git for version control
- Fundamental knowledge of SEO best practices
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills
- Detail-oriented with exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to follow and understand code written by other developers
- Ability to use a consultative approach with clients and enjoy working on multiple projects at one time
- Experience with BigCommerce and Shopify
- Experience working with Magento Commerce and Magento Commerce Cloud
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, MIS, CIS, or equivalent
- Magento 2/Adobe Commerce Certified Professional Developer
- Magento 2/Adobe Commerce Certified Frontend Developer
- Familiarity with Magento PWA Studio and/or other headless e-commerce frontend frameworks
- Experience in web application performance tuning
- MVC Framework experience with Laravel, Zend Framework, or equivalent
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, Buddy.works, etc.
Do you align with our core values?
- We Deliver
- We Do the Right Thing
- We Overcommunicate
- We Bring a Positive Attitude
- We Educate Ourselves and Others
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.